Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Skins Debacle - WGT Help General

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 12 2012 10:56 AM (6 replies)
  • tordragon
    26 Posts
    Sun, Jan 1 2012 11:43 AM

Whilst having already won 7 skins @ 100 cr a skin today.  Despite not disconnecting once, I got disqualified . because some  other guy left several times during our game.

Who do I even speak to about this?

I am not happy with the contactibility of the customer services of this site.

I refuse to play any more games on WGT until this is resolved.  I have emailed support, last time I did this, I did not get a response.  I love the game, but the customer support leaves a lot to be desired.

• tordragon
    26 Posts
    Wed, Jan 4 2012 11:03 AM

Still no response.

Very disappointing.

• vespa1965
    212 Posts
    Wed, Jan 4 2012 2:00 PM

tordragon:

Still no response.

Very disappointing.

Yes I'm still waiting too!! Still, all this bad press and grief and no comment from WGT. Says it all really doesn't it?

• adramforall
    194 Posts
    Wed, Jan 4 2012 2:50 PM

tordragon:

Whilst having already won 7 skins @ 100 cr a skin today.  Despite not disconnecting once, I got disqualified . because some  other guy left several times during our game.

Who do I even speak to about this?

I am not happy with the contactibility of the customer services of this site.

I refuse to play any more games on WGT until this is resolved.  I have emailed support, last time I did this, I did not get a response.  I love the game, but the customer support leaves a lot to be desired.

Remember it is holiday season at present. 

There was a post by Icon that said they have over 1,000 outstanding emails to get through. 

Patience

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Wed, Jan 4 2012 3:03 PM

How about hiring more help to take care of your customers, just a thought. I'm not playing any skins games untill I start hearing people say  ''  Wow played a skins game today and nothing went wrong."

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Wed, Jan 4 2012 3:10 PM

I just played a skins game today and nothing went wrong ...... except that I didn't make the putts I needed to.

• tordragon
    26 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2012 10:56 AM

This was eventually resolved to my satisfaction.

Customer service is there, but be patient.

RSS