Help › Forums

Re: L86 to L88 now not later....???

Wed, Jan 11 2012 6:13 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Jan 2 2012 4:38 PM

YankeeJim:
    Or a single hole play under WGT COMMUNITY/Golf courses above.  :-)

Yep

http://www.wgt.com/courses/

pick a course, pick a hole and play it.  I like CCC #10 or any other par 3 when I am in a time crunch.

Wish you could play from your respective tee box though.  But it'll do.

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Wed, Jan 4 2012 8:24 AM

YankeeJim:

Or a single hole play under WGT COMMUNITY/Golf courses above.  :-)

Thanks Jim...I did'nt know that.  I often do not have time to play and that tip is a real time saver.

Joey

• Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Wed, Jan 4 2012 10:56 AM

Joeyola:

But it's only 64,400 points from 86 to 88. 

OMG!

I'm at L78 and I thought to reach L88 in few weeks....... on the contrary I'll get there just when I'll be retired from job! ;)

From L78 to L79 there are only 9,800 points?!?!

• AGArgent
    343 Posts
    Wed, Jan 4 2012 11:02 AM

Longwedge:

I have no intent on buying the R11 at 88, I'm sticking with my R9.  I'm driving 300+ most of the time, and hitting fairways at a higher rate recently.  If it isn't broke, no need to fix it.

-Long

Good point, wedge, but myself, I ain't got your will power. At level 87, I'm crawling, scrapping and scraping to 88 (maybe 12-13 days to go) and I will NOT be able to resist the R11. It's become a bit of a holy grail to me. Even as I also flirt with Legendosity, it seems as though swingin' the big bopper means almost as much to me.

• hawgy
    79 Posts
    Wed, Jan 4 2012 11:33 AM

AGArgent:

Longwedge:

I have no intent on buying the R11 at 88, I'm sticking with my R9.  I'm driving 300+ most of the time, and hitting fairways at a higher rate recently.  If it isn't broke, no need to fix it.

-Long

Good point, wedge, but myself, I ain't got your will power. At level 87, I'm crawling, scrapping and scraping to 88 (maybe 12-13 days to go) and I will NOT be able to resist the R11. It's become a bit of a holy grail to me. Even as I also flirt with Legendosity, it seems as though swingin' the big bopper means almost as much to me.

big bopper? the r9 has a bigger clubface then the r11

• AGArgent
    343 Posts
    Wed, Jan 4 2012 12:35 PM

hawgy:

AGArgent:

Longwedge:

-Long

big bopper? the r9 has a bigger clubface then the r11

Figure of speech.

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Thu, Jan 5 2012 1:02 AM

Tamsach:
    on the contrary I'll get there just when I'll be retired from job! ;)

Check out my blog...listed the points from 81 to 93.

Joey

• MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Thu, Jan 5 2012 12:46 PM

On the subject of multi-player games and extra XP, does anyone know how much more you get?  Unless it's twice as much it seems to me you're better playing on your own as a 2 player game is realistically going to take twice as long.  Plus you can't play a tourney as multi so don't you get less XP since it's just a regular ranked round?

I loved my L80 R9 and when I finally got the R11 I was a bit disappointed with it.  After a few rounds I got used to it though and it sure is one hell of a driver.  That's one of the things that makes WGT so great for me.  It really mimics real life in that a new driver or set of irons takes time to get the best out of.  In theory you just have to hit the ding but somehow it's not that simple, they react differently to wind, spin, choking down and so on.

Damn, I'm so hooked on this stupid game.

• Johnno24241
    22 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2012 6:13 PM

Thx Sgt, & to all who replied........certainly helped to put everything onto perspective........good value - thx again    johnno24241

• PAGES
RSS