Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Product releases

Sat, Jan 23 2010 6:30 PM (29 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2010 11:54 AM

I think Faterson's making book on it.........

• CharlieBum
    46 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2010 6:27 PM
    Im new to the game and love playing it. I have killed many many hours playing this game. When I hear of talk of a new course, I get really excited. However, my disappointment will be far greater if this is just a rumor. How accurate is it that St. Andrews is coming?
  • Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2010 6:41 PM

100% accurate, see here. If we're very lucky, we might get to see the Front 9 of St. Andrews within the next few days in the January product update, but if not that, then perhaps in the February update. See also the teasers in MisterWGT's blog.

• westerner
    3 Posts
    Fri, Jan 22 2010 1:59 AM

If the list under new product releases is the best you can come up with, then you need a new Product Manager.

Very disappointing.  For such a great concept you really are making a mess of things.

• westerner
    3 Posts
    Fri, Jan 22 2010 2:02 AM

It's criminal that you have numerous customers announcing that they feel 'lucky' to be able to play a new course.......

• Spacklero
    386 Posts
    Fri, Jan 22 2010 8:39 AM

When St Andrew finally arrives theres gonna be hundreds of virtual golfers just hanging out on the fairways taking in the scenery! Will be like a whole new world lol I cant wait.

• jayjonbeach
    689 Posts
    Fri, Jan 22 2010 9:41 AM

Update      quick    please    having withdrawl   

Cant play with starter putter anymore, need redwood or new and improved model from update. 

Hurry, January is almost over, need more golf fixes.... 

Help! St Andrews I can see you....

I'm dying here come on!  LOL 

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2010 12:55 PM

jayjonbeach:

Update      quick    please    having withdrawl   

Cant play with starter putter anymore, need redwood or new and improved model from update. 

Hurry, January is almost over, need more golf fixes.... 

Help! St Andrews I can see you....

I'm dying here come on!  LOL 

I think the last line says ... "I'm dying here-come on! LOL "

• jayjonbeach
    689 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2010 5:40 PM
    Hey if you didn't copy, paste and expand that, you have great eyes! (or really good glasses...LOL)
  • Bharris34
    3 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2010 6:30 PM

am i the only one that has earned a good score with the starter clubs? 

RSS