Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Dont know which

Wed, Jan 4 2012 10:14 AM (2 replies)
  • grandpa17
    6 Posts
    Wed, Jan 4 2012 9:40 AM

I have just started and i have the starter plus irons,  i have only 426 credits so far at level 29 do i need to buy a driver  or putter now or get more credits and wait for another level or what? if i buy now what driver or putter do i need to get.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Jan 4 2012 9:48 AM

My advice as far as what to get now would be to figure out what part of your game needs improvement most.  Example,  would more length off the tee help you the most,  or are you missing too many easy putts,  or you need to be closer to the pin on your short shots.  Then you can decide if a putter, driver or wedges would be what you need right now.  

If you only have enough credits to buy just one item,  decide where you think it would help the most the quickest.  

Or, just hold off for now, work your way up in levels save up some credits and go for a complete set of clubs.   With a complete set not only will you get a good enough upgrade in equipment, you'll also have the same meter speed across all clubs.  

• 8buster8
    649 Posts
    Wed, Jan 4 2012 10:14 AM

this is an inexpensive "stepping stone" driver you might be able to use for a while, 

Pro 9.5° Driver (Pro+)

250 Credits

almost 250 yards.

I would wait on the putter for now, save money and use the cheapest balls u can manage.

Grab a Satin wedge or two (which you will use for a long time) - 110 credits/ea. 

Also, the starter plus 3w is a bargain (25 credits) and matches the irons if you like that meter speed. 

that's 4 new clubs you could use for quite a while for under 500 credits. 

RSS