Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Thank you WGT!

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 6 2012 7:15 PM (5 replies)
  • Ryan1378
    34 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2012 10:23 AM
    Thanks for all the telemarketing calls for doing a survey or two. I must get 5 calls a day, from India, Florida, California etc. This is why I am done with your bullshat!!! No more money from me ....bloodsuckers!!!!
  • DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2012 4:55 PM

I don't EVER remember anywhere I was asked for a phone number.

You probably entered one of those sweepstakes at the mall for a Car or Vacation or something.

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2012 5:22 PM

When I saw this title I thought some one beat me to the punch. I WAS WRONG

I want to thank you WGT for the FREE gb's and for continuing to make our gaming experience FUN.

btw; with an attitude like your's RYAN - you won't be missed, either will your chump change you have invested.

• couchpot
    995 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2012 6:02 PM

I dont know about the US of A. But in Australia u dont need to do much to get telemarketing calls from India. Basically if u have a telephone u get them.  Australian government has a DO NOT CALL register to try and stop telemarketing to your house, it helps but doesnt always stop them.  I was getting someone hanging up regulalry, i rang the telephone company to stop prank calls. They said they can only stop it if its illegal, which advertising etc isnt.  But those companies have an auto-dial system that will call to find out who is home then target that number at a later period. Usually when India calls, there is a pause before they start talking, if u hang up then or a quick "no thanku" then hang up. They get the msg. This hs been happening before i found wgt. AND like has been said i have never given anyone a phone number (never even been asked) since doing surveys for months now, i dont even get any spam on my purely wgt email account. 

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2012 6:21 PM

overtheedge:

When I saw this title I thought some one beat me to the punch. I WAS WRONG

I want to thank you WGT for the FREE gb's and for continuing to make our gaming experience FUN.

btw; with an attitude like your's RYAN - you won't be missed, either will your chump change you have invested.

No Offence to you Sir, but in Australia I never enter any things like this, Surveys.. Raffles( that is the normal Raffles we get at the shopping centres) or any Internet things relating to this... No Fault at Wgt, but the Company you fill in all your deatails to, can pass it on to Marketeers...Hence the phone calls from India. As I said No Offence to you, but It does Happen!

-Roger

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2012 7:15 PM

Ryan1378:
    Thanks for all the telemarketing calls for doing a survey or two. I must get 5 calls a day, from India, Florida, California etc. This is why I am done with your bullshat!!! No more money from me ....bloodsuckers!!!!

The only calls I ever got from anything that I did on WGT was for car insurance and you had to agree to take quotes over phone. I got maybe 3 calls and made 1500 credits for it, at least I think it was 1500 credits. It's so long ago I have forgotten exactly how may credits it was. Never got any telemarketing calls at all. I agree with Danny it must have been something other than something you did here.

RSS