Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Champ tees in CC tourny?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 9 2012 11:15 AM (3 replies)
  • Disloid
    32 Posts
    Sun, Jan 8 2012 4:39 AM

Hi, I'm confused by not being put on the Champ tees in the CC tournament that I created. I'm at Legend tier and play off the Champ tees when playing MP and other tournaments so why not when I set up a CC tourny?

I wanted to try for a 400yd+ drive (using the free Nikes we just got) so I set up a tourny at St A with Heavy winds, Hard Pins and Tournament Greens, but I really need to be playing off the Champ tees for maximum distances. However when I set up the Tourny it puts me on the White tees. Does anyone know why this is and is there any way to force the Champ tees on? There is no 'tee' setting on the page where you create the tourny.

Any help will be appreciated, thanks.

• Steve442
    710 Posts
    Sun, Jan 8 2012 5:10 AM

There is a bug that causes this. It's been around for a while now not sure when/if it will be fixed.

• Disloid
    32 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 10:39 AM

Thx for the reply. Hope they fix the bug soon, I need to get that 400yd drive :)

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 11:15 AM

Disloid:
    I'm at Legend tier and play off the Champ tees when playing MP and other tournaments

I know there area few RG's with Champ greens, but never played MP/MPC on them.

RSS