• Kindle2010
    602 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2012 12:00 AM

Well put

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2012 5:42 AM

frappefort:
    .now i am a litle drunk i will read this tomorow and again say to myself what was i thinking

LOL. The thought came across, Frap, and the English is getting better.  ;-)

• OmegaManKFH
    113 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2012 9:37 AM

Infinito3010:

I normally don't say much about multi-accounters but I would think they would have the tools to catch them quite easily.

1. If a IP is static they could cross reference with other members to check if there is a match. If there is a match, then check to see if one of the accounts has been closed.
    2. Credit card information utilizing the last name and cross referencing would be another way to find multi-accounters.

The current progression of a player if one is new to this game requires alot of practice.  Thus,  number of points, average and number of rounds are taken into account before moving up a tier.  However, IMO, match play, should also be taken into account.  Alt-shot would be more difficult to implement for tier advancement as alot of other factors would need to be considered.

So.....my son, if he signs up, can't play on his account from my computer? It's the only one in the house. Doesn't seem quite fair, now does it? 

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2012 10:13 AM

OmegaManKFH:
    So.....my son, if he signs up, can't play on his account from my computer? It's the only one in the house. Doesn't seem quite fair, now does it? 

Think man, no disrespect intended.  They would be able to spot the difference in play also.  They would most likely check t he stats, scoring average, etc, etc.  They would not arbitrarily do anything without checking things out thoroughly.

• PAGES
RSS