Forums

Help › Forums

Re: lost balls and invisible objects

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jan 12 2012 9:54 AM (7 replies)
  • karedak
    1,049 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2012 10:12 AM

i played a game of skins on congress came to hole 6 2nd shot in water no problem there my fault ,replaced ball across from green near bench 40/50 light lie 42yd to hole it said so took clevelend 80 wedge on full to reach the green hit the shot up in air ball goes 2ft over water then splash hit something that was not there three times this happened did not pick ball up as read on forum there was a bug so ,,,wgt as i hit nothing i would appreciate my balls back ....dont get me wrong lost plenty of balls under strange calls never complained  got on with game but this was like something out of the twilight world hope to get favourable response from wgt one member wrote he had seen replays of this happening and said it was  invisible branch which if correct is highly unfair 

• pb1711
    1,183 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2012 10:27 AM

Same happened to me, one second the ball is flying and then hits an invisible tree and drops straight into the water. I think it was Suncity that had a replay of it from when it happened to him too. 

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2012 11:13 AM

It might be too late, but when something like that happens, be sure to send a Bug Report to WGT.  Immediately after the problem occurs (and before taking your next shot) right click to bring up the menu then click on Submit this problem to WGT.  Along with your SUMMARY and DESCRIPTION of the problem, you can choose GAME PLAY, GRAPHICS, PERFORMANCE, SOUND, UI AND REPLAYS.  Be sure to save a replay and let them know...that way they can actually see what you are talking about.

In order to request compensation, I'd send a message to Customer Service...click on CONTACT below to get that address and be sure to give them as much information as possible including the replay link.

Another place to post information like this, in the Forums, is Product Discussions/Bug Log...it might get better traction there.

Joey   

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2012 11:29 AM

I think that one is a known bug, If I remember correctly someone posted a replay about it a while back.

email members@worldtourgolf and explain I think the other user got some balls for his trouble.

• cmey45
    11 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2012 11:32 AM

hi samething happen to me i hit an invisable person on the head and the ball went into the water

• karedak
    1,049 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2012 12:22 PM

never thought to save replay was steaming mad at the time ,have contacted wgt though hoping to hear from soon ty for the reply and advice though 

• Mabackhurtz
    57 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2012 2:05 PM

Yes exactly the same happened to me, except I'd had a few beers and thought I was drunk!!

• karedak
    1,049 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2012 9:54 AM

thought these were read every day guess wgt dont care i have heard of enough players this has happened to emailed wgt no response same as 268 credits i didnt get 

RSS