Help › Forums

Re: EZ Swing Meter?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 16 2012 8:06 AM (4 replies)
  • SportyPete
    3 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2012 7:56 AM

Hi,

today i rented the Nike method putter for free...didnt like it so i changed back to the basic putter.

I entered a matchplay game for 200 credits and suddenly i now have the EZ Swing Meter? I can not control the direction at all and have lost my credits.

Why has my putter suddenly gone from a normal meter to an EZ meter?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2012 9:55 AM

hi

sounds like you just put in the wrong putter? can you verify that?

-wgticon

• SportyPete
    3 Posts
    Mon, Jan 16 2012 2:35 AM

Hi,

It looks like i did pick the wrong putter by mistake but that still doesnt answer why all putts with that putter do not go straight?

I lost my credits because of the putter....atleast it should go where u aim.....very poor!

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Jan 16 2012 7:56 AM

Hi

ezswing is just that. it's designed to be the first putter to show how to drag meter and aim. as soon as you have these basics down, we have also included 2nd meter, which requires aiming, dragging meter and then hitting for accuracy. it can be found in your bag.

-wgticon

• SportyPete
    3 Posts
    Mon, Jan 16 2012 8:06 AM

Hi,

I just thought that if someone chose the wrong putter by mistake (easily done) then entered into a match you could actually get away with it...but there is actually no way of hitting the ball straight so you automatically lose the game....credits in my case.

RSS