Forums

Help › Forums

Re: DONT WASTE TIME COMPLAINING ABOUT SKINS

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jan 14 2012 5:44 PM (6 replies)
  • duval1984
    65 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 12:51 PM

I have finally received a email after a month of sending them. If you think you are gonna get a refund think again this is my reply. ''Very sorry for any technical problems encountered.  If you find issues like this again, please right click and file a report in-game.  These reports include game-state information that help our bug hunters to isolate and reproduce problems so that the developers can apply fixes.  These reports do not generate direct responses''.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 12:58 PM

I right clicked and gave full details, then e-mailed giving time and day. They responded with a nice friendly reply and even gave me some free Nike balls. Great service.

• duval1984
    65 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 1:04 PM

Well im glad to see you  got those services. I guess i dont spend enough money on the game to be considered a member.  Maybe i should spend more time in the forums like most and then i will see a change. I could have bought plenty of nikes with the 4300 credits lost.

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 3:00 PM

duval1984:

Well im glad to see you  got those services. I guess i dont spend enough money on the game to be considered a member.  Maybe i should spend more time in the forums like most and then i will see a change. I could have bought plenty of nikes with the 4300 credits lost.

It's not about spending money. Right-click & submit a bug report when it happens. Bitching about it in the forums does nothing.

On a side note ... 4300 credits? . Myself, I would have quit playing skins a long time before I lost that much if I thought it was a game problem. I can honestly say that, other than WGT's rake ( which I give up as soon as I accept the match), I've never lost a dime that I could blame on WGT. Maybe I'm just blessed.

• vespa1965
    212 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 4:40 PM

At least you got a response, still I have learnt a lot from this episode and won't play anything here again that involves credits to enter. Simples

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 5:35 PM

I think I have played just a handful of skins games... not a bad game actually, but it's not for me as it can get a bit nasty when playing for big bucks...lol...

Most of the games have finished, but the ones that we had trouble on is when somebody 'Picked The Ball Up' ... this caused the game to do very funny things causing a few of us to be D'Qed. ... Maybe this might be the problem at the moment.

-Roger

• duval1984
    65 Posts
    Sat, Jan 14 2012 5:44 PM

Yes exactly. I've already made a post about the pick up ball option and the glitch it causes. But as i said wgt doesn't care to refund me for their glitches so other measures will have to be taken. 

RSS