Help › Forums

Re: Housecleaning

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 16 2012 6:15 AM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 9:23 AM

chi chi? chi chi Rodreguaz? chi chi chow chow? FK A CHI ! MULTI CHEATIN BAS /ARD!!

Drive for show,,,putt for doe,,,,azzzzz.

Jethroe tall

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 9:46 AM

jesus LIZZIE,did u swallow a dicshunry or wot ,nicely put 2gether.

like i said during our A/S game the other nite ,YOU IS CRAZY.LOL.

TTFN 

pdxdriver

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 9:51 AM

He sure is back ,,  same tricks ,,   The King of the Chi,s might be dead ,  But the Queen has taken over !!!

• mel1950
    2,887 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 10:20 AM

Talking of Housecleaning, there is one way that wgt could clean house and save a bit of space on the servers as well. Why not take all those accounts with names all very similar that have been opened between, for instance, beginning of 2008 and end of 2010, that have never been used, most of them not one ball has been hit, and are obviously, to me anyway, accounts in waiting for existing members, and just close them and wipe them from the books.

I know it wouldn't cure the problem but its better than wgt not doing anything at all.

They could always, out of courtesy, send a n e-mail to the people concerned telling them that they would have to re-apply if they wished to USE the game.

MEL1950

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 5:06 PM

mel1950:

Talking of Housecleaning, there is one way that wgt could clean house and save a bit of space on the servers as well. Why not take all those accounts with names all very similar that have been opened between, for instance, beginning of 2008 and end of 2010, that have never been used, most of them not one ball has been hit, and are obviously, to me anyway, accounts in waiting for existing members, and just close them and wipe them from the books.

I know it wouldn't cure the problem but its better than wgt not doing anything at all.

They could always, out of courtesy, send a n e-mail to the people concerned telling them that they would have to re-apply if they wished to USE the game.

MEL1950

+1

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 5:13 PM

oilyrag:

Midoh:

Perusing the members list, I see that WGT has apparently released many hacks & amatures with questionably low averages. I happened to notice that the infamous " Chi's " are also gone. Thank you WGT. 

gone where ?

i still see them

search chi

have a look at the higher numbers

interesting new member if you follow the search through

like someone above says. never ending circle

And they aren't even trying to be sneaky about it!!!

It is EASY to see who the multi-accounter is just look at their friends!!!!

UNfrickenBELIEVABLE

• GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Mon, Jan 16 2012 6:15 AM

DAM RIGHT COULDN'T AGREE MORE!......:)

• PAGES
RSS