Forums

Help › Forums

Re: skins forfeit

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 15 2012 11:17 AM (4 replies)
  • rowlandsfc
    181 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 8:09 AM

ok i am not hapy with this game now, i was playing a skins game and i was 4 skins up on the 7h when the game freeked out and showed us the green from theprevious hole so one of the other players disconneced so it could reload  and it went back to the lobby where it showed me as returned and waiting on the other two now they timed out but i couldnt leave the page so i closed it and reopend but it somehow turns out that i was the one that didnt return and so forfeited any skins i had and the game. not happy at all its pathetic how they roll out these games with suck flaws, do they even test these things first?

i expect to be completly reimbersed for the credits i lost which was 174 alltogether

• puttersman
    240 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 8:45 AM

Don't even except an answer, this happens us  all the time, me and my family have lost so mush money it isn't funny with disconnections, and not being able to get back on, Complaints do no goo either. It seems that WGT has found a great way to take your money. again. I am fed up and so are my family. They don't even apologize let alone let you get your credits back.

• upinsmoketour
    342 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 9:51 AM

Dont play skins ive read & wrote about this best advice i can give you is dont play it ive lost about 4000 credits due to gettin kicked out 3 times or more so now stay clear of the rip off game i play matchplay now & again to pay for my balls but wgt aint gona rob me even more than they have know were ur coming from though m8 ! smoke.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 10:43 AM

After tens of threads and hundreds of posts' explaining how players are losing thousands of credits in the Skins game format, how in the world are people continuing to pour credits into the Skins game that obviously has a massive bug within it?

WGT is aware of the Skins bug and has mentioned it will take months to fix. Search the threads and read the e-mailed replies WGT has written to recipients who has lost thousands of credits in a Skins game. There will not be a refund of credits from WGT per their Terms & Conditions, but if you reply nicely to WGT, you may get a free sleeve of golf balls for your efforts.

• rowlandsfc
    181 Posts
    Sun, Jan 15 2012 11:17 AM

it is for credits which people pay for the game should be taken off wgt until they actually a fully working version at least challenge should be. this should be one of their main priorties right now because alot of people will get sick of it and it will be the last straw for them, as of right now i wont put in anymore money to a site that is very flawed  and screws you out of wha you buy,

RSS