Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Account credits frozen

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 16 2012 8:02 AM (3 replies)
  • slillico
    393 Posts
    Mon, Jan 16 2012 7:02 AM

Posting on behalf on my kid, he tried asking this question and was moderated.

How is it exactly that someone, a Legend to be precise, can play a challenge match, purposely lose such, then threaten and harass him in the Chat box with account closure.

Immediately following said match,the credits won are indeed frozen.

Edit; Interesting a quick look at the Legend profile, shows no losses.

Edit again: Just spoke to him further and apparently the legend was complaining from the first shot that his average was to high, he told me he offered to forfeit and it was declined.

Since when is it against the rules to carry a high average, and his by the way is only based on 2 rounds as he just moved to TP yesterday. 

Is this what I can expect once I'm a Legend, i get suspend accounts.?

• genorb
    1,255 Posts
    Mon, Jan 16 2012 7:27 AM

For such problems, email works better. Just explain in details what happened to

members@worldgolftour.com

In particular explain, in that email, what you mean by frozen (I must say that I don't understand what you mean).

Regards

• slillico
    393 Posts
    Mon, Jan 16 2012 8:02 AM

He gets a message stating the credits won in the challenge are frozen, and he cannot do anything with them.

I'll get him to send the email, but I'm wondering about the bigger picture here.

I have played here for a while and play mostly challenge matches so i have some questions now after dumping a poop load of real money into this site and before dumping more.

1. Are there players with the ability to freeze the credits won?

If so, under what circumstances can they or WGT do so.

The claim I was told was that his average was to high, so if someone shoots below their average they lose the credits won in a challenge match now, and in this circumstance it was the Legend that threw the match.

If the legend has this ability, under what circumstance can this be exercised.  

Is it against the rules to have a high average and can you lose credits for having a high average. His I checked is 69 and he is a TP turned yesterday.

I checked the terms and can find no such rule after having read them twice.

So before I play more or spend anymore money here, someone please answer these questions as i have no interest in running into this player, or like player in the challenge matches.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Jan 16 2012 8:02 AM

slillico:

Posting on behalf on my kid, he tried asking this question and was moderated.

How is it exactly that someone, a Legend to be precise, can play a challenge match, purposely lose such, then threaten and harass him in the Chat box with account closure.

Immediately following said match,the credits won are indeed frozen.

Edit; Interesting a quick look at the Legend profile, shows no losses.

Edit again: Just spoke to him further and apparently the legend was complaining from the first shot that his average was to high, he told me he offered to forfeit and it was declined.

Since when is it against the rules to carry a high average, and his by the way is only based on 2 rounds as he just moved to TP yesterday. 

Is this what I can expect once I'm a Legend, i get suspend accounts.?

Hi

please contact me privately so we can discuss it but I never heard of such thing until I just read this.

-wgticon

RSS