Forums

Help › Forums

Re: scared now of being called a Quitter

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 17 2012 4:08 PM (8 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Jan 16 2012 8:57 PM

i play a lot, some know me ....we always  talk about quitters , how unplaisent  it can be ......but i know now ,some may not be quitting on purpuse...i live in a big city Montreal ,tonight 3 times we SW of Montreal lost electricity,2 times i was playing ALT ,that 6 players ,even if some knew me ,must of said a curse word, i would ,the other game was stroke game with  players i did not know ,i wrote excuse on some of them walls ... but i still have a bad feeling ,bad taste in my mouth ....even tho its none of my doing i still fell in some way i have quitted   or the feeling i have is like shame .   .....just saying   what is in my mind ....i know the reel Quitters are easy to spot there walls are full of negative post about them quitting ....but still when you like this game as much has me ,,, even lost of electricity make me feel guilty :)   i wish some  day in a game like this one we will see the differance between   Quitting and lousing the Site because of external prob ......... 

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2012 9:10 AM

Frap...your Spirit shines through man !

You got a good rep and have nothing to worry about !

SM

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2012 9:18 AM

+ 1

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2012 9:27 AM

I agree Monsieur Pefort, nobody vont penser you are any kind of quit merchant.

But yet on another subject, THERE YOU ARE YOU SCALLYWAG Mr Magic.

Lizzie xx

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2012 9:48 AM

Tally Ho.....Target acquired !!

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2012 12:31 PM

LizzieRossetti:

But yet on another subject, THERE YOU ARE YOU SCALLYWAG Mr Magic.

Lizzie xx

Yarrrrrr!  Ye got me Miss Lizzie!  I been a Scallywag while I was away.  Ya caught me.  But I'd gladly toss this wench to the sharks........... for a chance to take you to the drive-in !

SM

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2012 12:51 PM

ty StrageMagic   ,LizzieR  ,and Richard4168,for your support ,and i love the Picture SM,you a lucky man :) LOL

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2012 3:55 PM

No worries Frappe,  I'm sure enough people here know you enough to not think you are a quitter.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2012 4:08 PM

THose clowns wrote on my wall when i got booted & game ended. They wrote 'quitter' on my wall, I told em to eat shyt & bark at the moon.

Don't sweat it,,your cool man. Scallywag? Nice wench!

Jeffy

RSS