Help › Forums

Re: Adds... Urgh

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jan 21 2012 11:36 AM (7 replies)
  • mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Mon, Jan 16 2012 10:38 PM

Wgt, you guys have done it now...lol. 

I have Adds loading in the left of screen now, This is where your Friends and Play Now list/button is on your Profile page the first time you log on.. First I've seen it.  I didn't mind the adds, but now It's a problem.

Is there a program for Chrome to stop the the Adds coming in.... Sorry Wgt... when the Adds start loading in my personal space... that's it...lol

-Roger

• LeonDelBosque
    1,551 Posts
    Mon, Jan 16 2012 11:28 PM

if by adds you mean ads get Adblock

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2012 12:28 AM

Thank you

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2012 3:08 AM

Best thing YJ ever did for me was to recommend Adblock.  They're no where to be seen now.LOL

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2012 5:19 AM

The best thing anyone ever did for me was cook when I was hungry, and serve. Washing up afterwards was just a bonus, while I had up my feets all comfortable like in sleepy chair kept warm by the company and a glass of Claret and dog at my knee, staring like they do with anticipation but mostly big brown eyes which reflected the candles flicker flame and whose shadow danced in a smooth pavane on yonder wall, tainted darker red in the depth of this serepditous scene suffused smoothly with the bright warmth of a good friend and lover who laid gentle fingers through my hair and touched upon my chin, her lips smokey with a promise I was sure to keep.

Lizzie xx

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2012 8:44 AM

mantis0014:
    I have Adds loading in the left of screen now

Ya know they shortened the word 'advertising' to 'ad', dont go making it longer by adding another 'D' to it :)

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2012 9:02 AM

SHRUDE:

mantis0014:
    I have Adds loading in the left of screen now

Ya know they shortened the word 'advertising' to 'ad', dont go making it longer by adding another 'D' to it :)

Thks Shrude, I'll try to remember that...lol

Adblock....What a fantastic thing!!

• DinkMartini
    8 Posts
    Sat, Jan 21 2012 11:36 AM

Um...Lizzie?

I think maybe you need to unpulg and get out a bit?

I'm just sayin'.

RSS