Forums

Help › Forums

Re: 2 many freinds

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 20 2012 8:48 AM (6 replies)
  • RonaldOldaker
    6 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2012 1:13 AM

When I started I envited all to be freinds , how can I delete players now that I would not like for they to be on my freinds list.

beforhand thanks for your help.

RonaldOldaker

• cm68
    892 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2012 5:58 AM

This is a very simple task...

1) Click on the friend (within your friend list on the left panel) and wat for their profile to come up.

2) Top right side of their profile you will find an option to remove them as a friend.

3) Repeat for each friend you wish to remove,

Hope this helps...

Cheers, cm68

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2012 6:05 AM

One at a time is the best you can do. You have to go to their profile and delete them as a friend with the button at the top.  Very tedious.  :-(

• upinsmoketour
    342 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2012 6:05 AM

You have to click on them go in there profile & take them off . Had the same problem you need to do it one by one i,m afraid i had about 700 & it takes hours if not days lol ! Hope that helps ! smokey.

• RonaldOldaker
    6 Posts
    Tue, Jan 17 2012 7:45 AM

Thanks UP I sure am tired of some of them finding me . your welcome to play me sometime, I am a transplaint overhere from Arkansas.

• Mariho
    21 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2012 12:57 PM

i only stick to having around 25 friends, i had over 100 i couldn't imagine 700,  ppl shouldn't feel so guilty to decline,i'll  leave them a polite message- sorry i have enough friends thx

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, Jan 20 2012 8:48 AM

I wont accept any friend request from someone I JUST entered a game with.

I find the easiest way to cull friends is to Centre mouse click on their name in the friends list... tis opens their profile in a new tab.  Keep going down your friends lists continuing to open tabs.

Then go to the tabs one by one and unfriend them and close the tab.

It would be nice to have a 'View All' function for friends, with check boxes next to their names and different functions.

Sending multiple messages

delete

etc

RSS