Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Don't understand...

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 18 2012 9:07 AM (2 replies)
  • PastorLAK
    9 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2012 7:21 AM

I am only level 30 with only 15 ranked games. My best 9 is only 1 under par and best 18 is par. I have played quite a few tournaments too with not very good results. How can I already be in the pro tier? I see level 30's and 40's that are still hacks with best 9 is 32 and best 18 is 64. I guess I just don't understand the scoring system on here. I read the forums and saw that they score your top best scores but I have not been very consistent on low scoring, you can check out my score history.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2012 8:58 AM

Look on it as a challenge. The best thing about this game is that it keeps getting harder, as soon as you get your average down and you start to think you're pretty good. WHAMMO!

You're moved up a tier and your average goes through the roof. Great fun.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Wed, Jan 18 2012 9:07 AM

Hi Pastor,

it takes a certain minimum of ranked rounds to advance to the next tier. Besides, the average from the best (20) rounds must be below 80 for the Pro tier (maybe 90 for amateur).

Those in low tiers with low averages don't play ranked rounds - look into their scores history. Some may call it sandbagging because they must have practiced quite a lot.

RSS