Forums

Help › Forums

thinking of quiting

Tue, Jan 24 2012 5:54 PM (0 replies)
  • GBJR44
    33 Posts
    Tue, Jan 24 2012 5:54 PM

I have been in WGT sence oct. 2009. I fell in love with the game. Bought better clubs and 

balls to get better which I did. Now I'm at the tour master level and over the past year 

things have changed. I'm not perfect by no means but when I hit a good shot I expect it

to go at least close to where I'm aiming. But for some reason it comes up short or way

left or right.for no reason. Don't tell me that I didn't play the wind right or put too much                                                                                                                                                                 back spin on the shot because it happens with no wind and no back spin. I could tell                                                                                                                                                                about one shot after another. But I won't bore you with that. I just want someone to tell                                                                                                                                                             whats going  on with WGT and the game I used to love to play. It damn sure not the                                                                                                                                                          same game that started playing over 2 years ago.

Thanks

GBJR44

RSS