Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT window wont load game.... HELP!

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 27 2012 3:02 PM (1 replies)
  • j42h34d
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2012 1:41 PM

Okay, so I started playing WGT a few days ago, and up until today I had no problems. Everytime I join a Multiplayer game, it takes me to the "Ready up" screen, everyone is ready, and the host starts the game. I see the loading screen with the load bar after which I get kicked to the main screen, followed by the load screen again, and then kicked out again, etc, etc... Same thing EVERY time. I can play tournaments, but I can't play Multiplayer. 

Any info as to why this is happening? 

I'm using an i5 acer. Brand new laptop, 8 gb ram. MORE than enough hard drive space. HD video card. Win 7 Home Premium.

Any help is much appreciated.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2012 3:02 PM

hi

the issue is flash, likely you either need to install it or if you do, clear cache and temp files.

to test it, try a different browser, install flash and if game works well, then it's flash issue.

-wgticon

j42h34d:

Okay, so I started playing WGT a few days ago, and up until today I had no problems. Everytime I join a Multiplayer game, it takes me to the "Ready up" screen, everyone is ready, and the host starts the game. I see the loading screen with the load bar after which I get kicked to the main screen, followed by the load screen again, and then kicked out again, etc, etc... Same thing EVERY time. I can play tournaments, but I can't play Multiplayer. 

Any info as to why this is happening? 

I'm using an i5 acer. Brand new laptop, 8 gb ram. MORE than enough hard drive space. HD video card. Win 7 Home Premium.

Any help is much appreciated.

RSS