Forums

Help › Forums

Re: gift cards?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 6 2012 3:56 PM (4 replies)
  • nick0061
    18 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2012 8:18 AM

I was just wondering if anyone else was having as much difficulty as I am using the buy your credits with gift cards as I am.I am not a wealthy man I have to work hard for the little money that I get. I really love this game and wish to improve. That means I want the best equipment that I can afford. I bought a Subway gift card and have used it on several occasions But now there seems to be a problem AGAIN! It took me three weeks to save the money to put on this card. And now I can't use it. I do not want $40 dollars of sandwiches I want my new Nike putter and Nike golf balls that is all.

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!

NICK0061

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2012 9:39 AM

I bump this topic up to the top of the topics list for u.

Icon be along soon to help u out here.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Feb 2 2012 9:43 AM

nick0061:

I was just wondering if anyone else was having as much difficulty as I am using the buy your credits with gift cards as I am.I am not a wealthy man I have to work hard for the little money that I get. I really love this game and wish to improve. That means I want the best equipment that I can afford. I bought a Subway gift card and have used it on several occasions But now there seems to be a problem AGAIN! It took me three weeks to save the money to put on this card. And now I can't use it. I do not want $40 dollars of sandwiches I want my new Nike putter and Nike golf balls that is all.

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!

NICK0061

HI

what kind of error are you having? maybe a screenshot (be sure to omit your card access codes).

these are done via 3rd party software access, so it maybe that but I would still like to see if it's something else.

-wgticon

• nick0061
    18 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2012 11:00 AM

I should have sent this long ago. Please forgive me I am computer illiterate. It is a simple problem that I fixed by going to a different computer with windows 7 now my subway card works just fine.  While I'm here I would just like to say this game has and will continue to inrich my life I love this game, so awesome,Thanks again for all you do for us!!!!

• Mariho
    21 Posts
    Fri, Apr 6 2012 3:56 PM

u may want a 100 dollar  gc  then they pick on u,    twirls his hair   lol

RSS