Forums

Help › Forums

Re: messaging

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 13 2012 7:26 AM (8 replies)
  • billcliff
    2,616 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2012 5:12 AM

Some of my members are having problems sending messages to forums on profile walls and P/Messages,are others having the same or could you suggest an answer,thanks.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2012 5:31 AM

Hi Bill,

this issue has recently comeup. From what I understand, it's  IE 9 issue and changing to chrome or firefox fixes most of the issues. I am not sure how it started but we are looking into it.

happy golfing,

-wgticon

• billcliff
    2,616 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2012 6:08 AM

Thanks icon

• Cas57
    3,038 Posts
    Wed, Feb 8 2012 5:35 PM

it's happening on Chrome also.  A couple of people write  post and when they hit start conversation, the post goes blank and nothing shows up.

• Alura
    1,398 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2012 9:24 AM

I have used EI8, Safari, Mozilla, and now chrome...I am still having trouble sending messages.  the very odd time am I able to send a p/message.  The only options  I get lately  are invite friend or invite to play....

Has any progress been made here?  I think not!.  Most annoying.

• Alura
    1,398 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2012 4:43 PM

LOL,      do you read EVERYTHING on here?   And Yes, please. Now smart a.s.s.   come up with a solution.  Please.

• Alura
    1,398 Posts
    Wed, Jun 13 2012 7:26 AM

I dont bite!.... Now tell me how can I remove someone from my list if the "remove friend" does not show on the profile, nor the "send message" or even "block"... Help me Please someone...

This is no laughing matter.

Where are these so called WGT techs?

RSS