Forums

Help › Forums

Re: leveling up

rated by 0 users
Sat, Feb 11 2012 6:17 PM (4 replies)
  • stevepapapump
    5 Posts
    Sat, Feb 11 2012 3:36 PM

i have over 7000 experience points more than what i need to level up to level 84,and still continue to stay at level 83   can you help me level up?  thank you

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Feb 11 2012 4:31 PM

Not sure what you mean by that, but on the Game Screen at the top left hand corner, put the pointer over the Level Bar and it will show you how many points you have and also how points you need to level up.

Cheers

Roger

• LeonDelBosque
    1,551 Posts
    Sat, Feb 11 2012 5:07 PM

There is a well-known bug at that level. It will clear up when you get to the next one.

• StrokerLee
    94 Posts
    Sat, Feb 11 2012 6:17 PM

I hate to say this...but it WILL NOT clear up on your next level up !!! case in point!! when I was on level 80...as I went from level 80 to level 81...I got the Congratulations Box "You Are now at level 81" !!! however that is also when my meter became stuck on level 80!! so I asked about it...and got the same reply !!! that when I level up to the next level (which for me would be level 82) that it would FIX itself and reset !!! well i'm here to tell you that I am now on level 82...with not only my level meter being still stuck on level 80...but also everyone that sees my profile...it reads level 80 and not my correct level 82 !!! also because my meter level is stuck...when you move the mouse over the green level bar it still reads that I need 222,415 to advance to the next level...(but that is the amount of xp points you need to reach level 81) !!! so now that I am on level 82 I have no way of knowing how many xp points I need to level up to level 83!!! by the way my meter has been in this stuck position for over 2 weeks now...and apparently with NO HELP TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE PERIOD !!!

RSS