Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Payout for Week 5 9-Hole Tournament?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Feb 12 2012 1:23 PM (5 replies)
  • Kaloke
    232 Posts
    Sat, Feb 11 2012 4:17 PM

Week 5 9 Hole unlimited play on Oakmont CC. ended on February 5th. Don't see the payout. How long does it take to pay out on a tournament?

http://www.wgt.com/tournaments/leaderboard.aspx?id=8141af86-1119-4c44-b87e-9fe50187462c

• LeonDelBosque
    1,551 Posts
    Sat, Feb 11 2012 5:01 PM

Sometimes it's a few working days, usually it's about a week, and often it's more. The prizes will be posted on the leaderboard; since they haven't been posted yet, you're not missing any credits.

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Feb 11 2012 9:34 PM

LeonDelBosque:
    Sometimes it's a few working days

Normally I'd post this in the BCC board, but this is for everyone WGT wide. I checked back on one I scored a small winner - my first. The leaderboard said $0.03. I'm assuming that's 3 creds. I was never informed about this in any way, and have no way of knowing whether it was ever credited. Shouldn't I have some validation? 

I'm currently in a tie for 20th in the week 6 Multi and am expecting a cred or two from that. 

More a thought for WGT. This needs an FAQ. Some of us sometimes win, even a small amount. 

• LeonDelBosque
    1,551 Posts
    Sat, Feb 11 2012 9:59 PM

Yes, that's 3 credits. WGT should have sent you an email informing you of the prize. You should also be able to locate it through account>transaction history (view all) It should also be included in your "career earnings" on your profile..

If you go to the tournaments section, click on any free one, then learn more, then payout you will find: "Prizes will be awarded after all of the players' scores are verified and approved by WGT. This can take up to 2-4 weeks after the end of a tournament." 

• Kaloke
    232 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2012 12:44 PM

Thanks for the replies, I was just curious. I'm not really worried about it, won't get that much but was just wondering how long it took. It hasn't been recorded as of yet. I have 1 top ten listed in profile and this would be my 2nd top ten. I tied with a bunch of people so sure I won't get anything big.

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Feb 12 2012 1:23 PM

LeonDelBosque:
    account>transaction history (view all)

Thanks.

Found it. Never got an Email. Double checked. They do have my current one. 

Oh well, at least now I know how to check.

RSS