Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Change in Rapture Qualities?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 14 2012 2:41 PM (4 replies)
  • JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2012 11:09 AM

Okay, I know we all go through slumps, and that may be the case here.

Since I got the Rapture irons, I've been very pleased with them. They ding easily and even on misdings, they don't fly wildly off target. 

Well, that was up to and including last week. This week, I get a ding maybe 25% of the time, and the spraying effect is like a sawed off shotgun. It seems to be only the irons. My Rapture 2010 9deg and Rapture 2010 3W are behaving just fine.

I know that the qualities of clubs are subject to change. Well, was there a change to the irons?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2012 1:58 PM

Hi

as far as I know, nothing was changed with those irons.

-wgticon

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2012 2:01 PM

Seems to be a hell of a lot of dissatisfaction with the game lately, and i mean A LOT. Too much of a coincidence that many a player on here are saying the same things. Me included.

• mel1950
    2,887 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2012 2:39 PM

I don't see any difference with the clubs but it does seem that every game I play over the last three weeks or so have all had heavy winds. Is it because of the season we are in at the moment or has WGT just got something against me.

I'me struggling enough trying to lower my average below  64.13 trying to reach the TM tier without having Heavy winds all the time.:~)) LOL

MEL1950

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Feb 14 2012 2:41 PM

WGTicon:
    as far as I know, nothing was changed with those irons.

Thanks for the quick response.

Hmm, I still have my excruciatingly expensive Starter Pluses. Maybe I'll see how they're behaving, for comparison. As I say, it could just be a slump.

RSS