Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New player @ lvl 32 trying to upgrade with no success! HELP**

rated by 0 users
Wed, Feb 15 2012 8:13 PM (1 replies)
  • SSGGHHFF
    2 Posts
    Wed, Feb 15 2012 3:30 PM

I recently joined WGT and after a week or so i am enjoying the game and currently using the starter clubs at lvl 31 and pro tier. Now that i am reaching lvl 32 i am looking to upgrade my clubs with the R11's full set. So i decided to purchase some WGT cr in order to do so.

I reviewed the options an decided to go with the gift card (circle K) option. After I entered the card # It said wait for a text to my phone for a PIN to "protect" my card.. so i wait n in 5 seconds i recieve that 4 digit text, which i enter then it says " oops you must have misstyped the # wrong try again.. which i then recheck and try again with the same result! i then call the Gift Card company to make sure it was activated and indeed it was.. I intend on using the FULL BALANCE of the card.. why do i want to "PROTECT" it?!! ughh very frustrating..

I cannot continue using the starter clubs with a 225 driver from the higher tiers (longer holes) whats the issue here? does WGT not want my REAL $$ to play this game?? isn't that what this site is all about or am i missing something? :S

Also how can i contact WGT? is there no support option, where i can contact somebody directly about this? or is this forum the only way? Any help, (or gifted clubs!:D lol) would be greatly appreciated as i really enjoy playing this game, but alas without the upgrades i guess my WGT career ends @ pro tier and lvl32!:(    

Thanks in advance for any help/ advice!   Signed:  FRUSTRATED IN CANADA!:(   

• Kindle2010
    602 Posts
    Wed, Feb 15 2012 8:13 PM

Hi, try either of these options 

You can find them at the bottom of the page Help/FAQ or Contact.

customer support team.

or contact our Customer Support team by submitting an issue ticket.

RSS