• PAGES
  • oatsandbarley
    19 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 9:22 AM

same here...man of few words

• cozmozogg
    167 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 11:38 AM

same here. im hoping yankeejim is right and that they will be coming up this weekend.

• SteveOx
    699 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 12:27 PM

Yes.  This is false advertising!!  Got me all excited for naught :( 

• CaptainCouples
    135 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 1:37 PM

SteveOx:
    Yes.  This is false advertising!!  Got me all excited for naught :( 

Pretty obvious what happened here all - In an attempt to lure back a portion of the inactive players. Someone accidently hit the Send/Reply All button, lo,l :-) oops! It would be very smart public relations for wgt to chew a small amount of crow, and Gift a few million sleeves of virtural balls to all those who feel this obvious mistake wronged them in some way. I am playing Nikes now wgt....... so give mine to Danman or Salami please................................or better yet - send me a sleeve of Pro V1X # 4's. :-)

Thanks,

CC...

• daldowie
    1 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 1:47 PM

Got me 2

• EPDuffer
    66 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 4:14 PM

Yes, I got this same email and have been on WGT twice today. I've still not received the so called freebies. I guess I'll play the waiting game.

• EPDuffer
    66 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2012 5:21 AM

Has ANYONE who signed in during the President's Day weekend received the Callaway sleeve deal? I can say that I am still waiting nearly a week since playing over the weekend.

• BeachedMulligan
    1,238 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2012 6:11 AM

EPDuffer:

Has ANYONE who signed in during the President's Day weekend received the Callaway sleeve deal? I can say that I am still waiting nearly a week since playing over the weekend.

You should really do some research in the forums before just blindly posting over and over. Yes poeple have got them, yes it took a week or so. Yes if you email WGT, you will probly also get them. 

Stop standing with your hands out people. We are talking $2. 

Here is wgticons post from another thread.

"I have been informed that all of you who received the email have your balls now. 

As for those who do not get our emails, please make sure they are not in your spam filter and also add members@wgt.com to your email address book to increase your chances for receiving our emails.

Also is you have an issue by far the best way to get our attention is to use this link:

http://www.wgt.com/help-request.aspx"

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2012 6:29 AM

BeachedMulligan:

First time I've seen this. Thanks, BM.  :-)

• daddd1
    171 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2012 8:47 AM

guess i was lucky never got the e-mail, didnt miss it

• PAGES
RSS