Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Thank You WGT...

Fri, Feb 5 2010 5:28 PM (3 replies)
  • wilhelmsbro
    5 Posts
    Wed, Feb 3 2010 4:50 PM

Normally I am a somewhat crabby/cynical/reclusive type, always looking for the "conspiracy".  I also fight gameplay issues every day, as most of you do, but choose not to post (except maybe on profile) because the issues are usually beatin-to-death over AND over here in the forums.  I choose to stay somewhat hidden, so as not to infect others with my cynical attitude - BUT - every now and then I come out of the shadows to give praise where praise is due.

I recently noticed an issue with my account.  i will not give the details here, but after looking a little closer, I politely emailed WGT with a thorough breakdown, offering a few fair choices of resolve.

In less than one(1) business day, I had a reply, and a fair resolution to the issue I had pointed out. 

Thank You WGT.

Upon sending the email, I was apprehensive as to whether I would get a reply, let alone a fair resolution (this stemming from the brainwashing effect all the negative posts here can generate).

So - despite all the b*tchin' and complainin' that goes on here, I figured it equally (if not more so) appropriate to publicly post praise, where praise is due.

I looked for another "thank you" thread, but did not see one...so, as OP of this one, I would like to see this thread used for the SOLE purpose (as admin see's fit) of posting "praise-like", or "thank-you" posts related to our realm.

Thanks again WGT, and Thank You All for your indulgence.

wb

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Wed, Feb 3 2010 4:53 PM

Thanks for the post.

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Fri, Feb 5 2010 5:15 PM

I've contacted WGT directly several times, they have answered questions promplty.

As to the complaining in the forums, I got to believe a lot of the problems are due to our own computer systems.  We all play a different game regardless of what equipment we use, and the more equipment we have available, the more important it is for us to know how to use it. 

As for me, I struggled recently and was stuck on 33...all of a sudden two 31's and I left a few shots out there...could have easily been in the 20's if I could have remained calm.  So was that because of WGT, my computer stopped the hiccups or did I finally just relax and figured something out on my own?

Joey 

• dorkfeatures
    712 Posts
    Fri, Feb 5 2010 5:28 PM

Nice post Wil,

We need all the ++++++++ we can get at the minute. The buckets tilted decidedly - - - - ly.

Negative posts really dont achieve anything. Constructive criticism - not a problem. But lets not bite the hand that feeds us - right.

Gr8 job WGT.

Cheers Doug

RSS