Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Slight pulls and pushes the past few days.

rated by 0 users
Fri, Feb 17 2012 7:57 AM (5 replies)
  • cbaugh
    2 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 1:54 PM

Has anyone noticed that slight pull and pushes are greatly exagerated the past few days?  Barely missing the white line to the left or right has been resulting in 15 yards left or right of the target.  Seems a little unrealistic.  Is this happening to everyone?

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 2:31 PM

I have been talking to some of my friends on here, a lot of legends and they are having all kinds of problems. I commented about your same problem, using R11's with Cally z's and if I miss by a hair it is all bets off. Putting has gotten ridiculous also. This leads me and a few others to believe there may be some new, more expensive clubs in the works. This always seems to happen just before new equipment comes out. We may be crazy, but for the ones who have been on here a long time, this seems to be a pattern. Why it doesn't happen to everyone  is another mystery, one we will never solve. Always seems to be a select few, who never have an issue with the game. I just don't worry about them, and try to understand my own short comings.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 3:40 PM

deifinitely noticed in putting, the ball twangs off 2 foot left or right when the ding miss was only miniscule.

I just blame my putter, but interesting what renn says.

• cbaugh
    2 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2012 6:18 AM

I've noticed it with the putter as well, and I just bought a new putter a couple of days ago.

• mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2012 7:44 AM

yup...have noticed it...have experienced an increase in lip outs & near misses when previous putts from same side & distance etc...would go in.  Also, with the driver & irons on the slightest miss of the ding...thought it was just that my concentration etc..had dipped but it was happening so regularly that I guessed it might be the system which is still in Beta.

• TesLa33
    109 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2012 7:57 AM

yip

RSS