Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Match Play Credit payout??

rated by 0 users
Thu, Feb 16 2012 4:47 PM (1 replies)
  • Alain1304
    1 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 4:20 PM

Yesterday i had  about 1300 credits....challenged a player to a 9 hole hiawah match for 150 credits  (135 after the fee)..won match and ended up with an even number of credits 1430....thought nothing of it...thought i had seen wrong...today i had the said 1430, challenged a legend to a 100 (net 90) credit match and won again...

now my total has increased to 1510, a mere 80.  Ive not spent or lost other credits in that span.  Am i the only one paying 2 fees?  Why is wgt not able to add or to relay to me the correct fee? Is my math wrong?

I dont mind losing a match last week after taking a single shot to center of fairway, sending email to site and not only getting no refund, but no answer whatsoever, but insulting my intelligence with bad math isn't condusive to good customer service?

help...

\

• MioKontic
    4,644 Posts
    Thu, Feb 16 2012 4:47 PM

WGT take 20% - 10% from each player.  So, for that first game you only actually made 120cr profit (not 130 as your account suggests), and in the 2nd game you got 80cr profit which is correct.  So, whatever the fee is, double it and the remainder is profit.

RSS