Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Kaiwah Island Front 9 Best Scorecard so far, but...

rated by 0 users
Sat, Feb 25 2012 4:15 AM (6 replies)
  • ADYTHEGOLFPRO
    291 Posts
    Sun, Feb 19 2012 12:47 PM

I just got my best score so far on the Front 9 of Kaiwah Island, but there are still a few holes I rarely make Birdie on. Anyone got any advice for these please?

• PRBBLUFF
    91 Posts
    Sun, Feb 19 2012 1:31 PM

On #4, drive as close to the end of the fairway as possible.  Play 5-10 yrds extra and aim left of bunker to try and catch the ridge feeding to the hole. 

On #5 par 3, land a little  short right and the ball will feed left down to the pin.

PS. with more trajectory and spin these holes will become easier birdie chances.

• godelescher
    636 Posts
    Sun, Feb 19 2012 1:45 PM

There's a Kiawah walk through on my profile. You might find it helpful.

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Feb 19 2012 5:05 PM

ADYTHEGOLFPRO:
    Anyone got any advice for these please?

I see you have the G20. From your tees, you might be able to reach the second fairway on #4 with a pretty healthy tailwind. Get away with that and the bunker is taken out of play. If your rough play is good, it might still work out. 

• 5hooter
    29 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2012 2:15 PM

hmmmmm not sure how to paste my score card but yesterday i shot -8 birding every one except hole 6

• ADYTHEGOLFPRO
    291 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2012 3:03 PM

very good. i only joined in November and have a slow computer where the meter sometimes is inaccurate or jumps, despite my best efforts to optimise my system! this means i often rather unfairly miss quite a few birdies and eagles 

• 5hooter
    29 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2012 4:15 AM

Middle of December here myself, I only play from a laptop so my screen is tiny and the meter bar is more like a mini meter bar :( and don't start me on meter jumps etc cause wgt is the worst laggest game so we all get that.

RSS