Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Tired of Disconnects

rated by 0 users
Thu, Feb 23 2012 1:24 AM (3 replies)
  • cousinzeke1
    31 Posts
    Wed, Feb 22 2012 5:38 PM

I have been on here off and on for 3 hours today......in that time I have had at least 6 games ended early due to wgt error message.....What in the world is going on.....Myself as well as many others have spent alot of money on here....Why cant we evn enjoy a few games.....you really need to upgrade your servers or something....it isn't right to any of the players on here to keep having these problems over and over

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2012 12:38 AM

Hi

I am sorry you are having trouble but this is not a typical behavior. I am not sure what could be wrong though:(

-wgticon

• TrufflIE
    524 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2012 12:52 AM

WGTicon:

Hi

I am sorry you are having trouble but this is not a typical behavior. I am not sure what could be wrong though:(

-wgticon

aren't you going to tell him to clear his cache, delete his history, reinstall windows, brush his hair, and ect?

Stand on your left foot and hop up and down, while loading the page.... It helps, and if it doesn't work, you aren't hopping fast enough!

see, WGT makes idiots out of us all lmao

-Truf

• LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2012 1:24 AM

I must say that lately I have been only playing alternates, my favorite mod, & yes, 1-2 out of 5 matches end up with one player disconnected & it is simply impossible to go back into the connection display/window.

Most of the times is another player but sometimes is myself. The game simply sends me out and the only chance I have to go back is closing the playing window & press "play now" (I see the RED dot telling that I am in "busy" position) in the site window in order to go back to the playing window. Once in the player window there is the option of "forfeit or "back to the match" while you see the clock running. If I press "back to the match" nothing happens & the watch stops running...no way to go back even if you start he playing window several times....same procedure to finally see the time out & simply forfeiting the match. If you press the "forfeit" button, then cancel & press again the "play" button it comes automatically a sign saying "ERROR. PLEASE CLOSE THIS WINDOW & TRY LATER".

Very annoying. As I do not want my partners to think I "quit" the match I send my apologies to my playing partners as pm & post it in their walls.

Any chance to fix this?...this problem is not here only lately, it has been like this since I remember. I suppose the issue or bug has been reported many times before.

ps: I know when to clean the catche (and the meter problems after  doing that) & no complains about the meter either, mostly smooth enough.

RSS