Forums

Help › Forums

Re: I can't even beat a hack

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 30 2012 12:35 PM (45 replies)
  • MadMP
    75 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 3:41 AM

There are a lot of cheats on WGT. I think I discovered a nest of them after a questionable tournament results. I also recently bought into a 1000 credit ready go on Cabo for Tour Masters. The winner with a 60 was a Legend. WTF? Another guy in the same tourney who was a level 53 TM hits a 61 and he only had 279 completed rounds. I think I need to stay away from the high stakes tournaments or go broke.

• tezzastheman
    1,249 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 4:40 AM

thankyou earthwalker for your insightful comments! Unfortunately it is getting to the stage of cant beat em, join em. I would love my second account to win the credits to pay for r11 irons and ghost putter

• 7thwave
    556 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 6:21 AM

Is there someone out there who can make a nice little www page where we can post/name/pointout all the cheats on www.wgt.com?

www.wallofwgtshame.com or something similar..

Legally dodgey no doubt, but that would be fun.....

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2012 8:47 PM

$186 in winnings MadMP, you must be doing something right.

• WarnersSafeCure
    682 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2012 12:08 PM

jvr86:

what will a cheater do after his/her account is closed?(Imagine he was TM at the moment he was discovered)

R: He/she will create another account... and more dangerous this time, because he/she will be better.... and he restart as hack again, with experience so he/she will shot bad rounds too just to fake a decent profile...

What will happen when he she is discovered agan? (if he/she is discoeverd) ....another, and another and another...etc....

I had being thinking about this for a while and I find no solution :s :( and it is a shame. And the problem is that the game is free... so anyone with a email adress can enter... and anyone can create 10 email adresses and enter 10 accounts.... 

Unless: (this is my solution) 

WGT charge 1 single dollar for the creation of an account! you will need a credit card to do that, and to have a credit card you will need an ID and than cannot be fake. 

So if you want to create another account you cannot use your own credit card to buy the membership... ok they can ask a friend that doesnt play... but Im sure the multy accounting problem will be reduced by a lot....

If it is a kid, WGT will know that the kid is using mommy's credit card and so It will be controlled for not to play for money...etc... and lot of problems solved this way :)

beacuse at the end: who are the ones that keep the site runing? people with credit cards! :D (cheaters do not expend a single dime in here, but steal from people who does, and they make people to think twice before investing anything, so another problem solve)

... but, Just my idea!

cheers

Jvr.

what about people who dont have credit cards.  like me. 

• jvr86
    799 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2012 12:35 PM

WarnersSafeCure:
    what about people who dont have credit cards.  like me. 

was an opinion, an idea... not an exact science... and of course nothing WGT will implement... anyway I'm sure there are other ways in which WGT can determine if you are making a 2nd account. 

cheers.

RSS