Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Community spotlight

rated by 0 users
Sun, Mar 18 2012 9:52 AM (6 replies)
  • KJHAWK2
    567 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2012 7:30 AM

These multi-accounters are breeding all over this place as we all can see. Now there are 2-3 of these guys a day on the home page and the spotlight! 58 hacks and 61 pro's? C'mon WGT, you have to see these " spotlight players " right? It's getting worse everyday with these losers! There has got to be a solution before this plague kills this site.

HAWK

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2012 9:10 AM

Careful Hawk, you might get painted with the same brush that was used on me. 

I too posted many threads about the same issue and got FLAMED to death by what I think were the same people I was calling out.

TOO many Sandbaggers and Multi-accounters and yes it is killing the game (IMHO) Legitimate players haven't got a chance in any of the tournaments any more, and Match play is a joke.

When will WGT do something??? IDK, maybe when Hades freezes over?

These players contribute to WGT's bottom line by continuing to buy the same equipment over and over for their "NEW" accounts. And the Sandbaggers keep buying new equipment as they level up cause equipment isn't TIER based anymore.

Stepping off my soapbox now,

Danny 

• KJHAWK2
    567 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2012 9:40 AM

I know you're right and it sucks! 

HAWK

• FrankSins
    75 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2012 9:44 AM

DannyPhan:

Careful Hawk, you might get painted with the same brush that was used on me. 

I too posted many threads about the same issue and got FLAMED to death by what I think were the same people I was calling out.

TOO many Sandbaggers and Multi-accounters and yes it is killing the game (IMHO) Legitimate players haven't got a chance in any of the tournaments any more, and Match play is a joke.

When will WGT do something??? IDK, maybe when Hades freezes over?

These players contribute to WGT's bottom line by continuing to buy the same equipment over and over for their "NEW" accounts. And the Sandbaggers keep buying new equipment as they level up cause equipment isn't TIER based anymore.

Stepping off my soapbox now,

Danny 

Many of cases that you have brought to light to the WGT community are obviously what you say they are but there are also a couple of cases where you have jumped the gun. It seems as though you spend a lot of time searching for the next or newest offender. I am sure that WGT is well aware of the problem and it is up to them on how they care to deal with it. You have a valid point about the sandbaggers and multi-accounters and it is a point that should be reviewed on a regular basis by WGT but I don't see a need for a daily or weekly commentary from the peanut gallery.

• LeonDelBosque
    1,551 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2012 10:02 AM

FrankSins:
    I am sure that WGT is well aware of the problem and it is up to them on how they care to deal with i

Sorry. WGT is aware of it, but seems to do little about it until someone brings specific cases to their attention. 

• FrankSins
    75 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2012 10:14 AM

LeonDelBosque:

FrankSins:
    I am sure that WGT is well aware of the problem and it is up to them on how they care to deal with i

Sorry. WGT is aware of it, but seems to do little about it until someone brings specific cases to their attention. 

In that case the reporting party should contact WGT directly via email with the information they have complied and let WGT take whatever action they deem proper.

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2012 9:52 AM

There are 2 on there at the moment that appear just about every day despite them not having played in almost a year. Why not just scrub it and put in another advert.

RSS