Forums

Help › Forums

Re: What's the deal?! X2!

Sun, Feb 26 2012 5:16 PM (9 replies)
  • Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2012 5:54 PM

Is there a difference between T/M greens and Legend greens? I've only recently heard that there was and if true . . . how unfair is that?! A tournament green should be a tournament green! If it is different . . . call it something different! Always wondered why my putting is even worse than usual when playing against Legends! Is it a championship green? : /

Just heard as well that if you decline an invite and put a message in why . . . it's not getting through! I don't like the thought that I've quickly typed a reason why I've declined . . . and they're not getting it! I know when I just receive a decline I'm like ok . . . be like that! 

What's the deal?

Lob

• manabouttown11
    573 Posts
    Fri, Feb 24 2012 5:57 PM

Legend tournament greens are ~2.5% faster than TM tournament greens.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2012 1:21 AM

Yeah, the 'decline invite' message facility that hasn't worked for months is a real bore.

Why the hell don't they fix it

FFS.

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2012 10:16 AM

Thanks for that guys . . . any input WGT?

Thanks

Lob

• Funkyjunkie3000
    722 Posts
    Sat, Feb 25 2012 10:34 AM

green speeds increase at every tier change so its only logical to have faster tournament green speed for legends, the 1 i dont like is when you enter a tournament and u find out after leaving your 1st putt .02 from hole that your on TM tournament greens

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Sun, Feb 26 2012 9:55 AM

Funkyjunkie3000:
    green speeds increase at every tier change

Totally get that Funky thanks . . . but why not call it something different ie. championship green*. I've been playing this game for 2 years now and never knew one tournament green could be different from another. How would I or anyone know, until like you say you play on one and your distances aren't working out?

*There are championship greens on here aren't there? Can vaguely remember playing on one a long time ago . . .

• SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Sun, Feb 26 2012 1:22 PM

Championship greens are reserved for the major competitions mainly,although you can play them now in the feb best of comp right now.

wouldnt it be a bit boring if the green speeds were the same all the time ?

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Sun, Feb 26 2012 4:03 PM

Lobsterboy:

. . . any input WGT?

Gosh, ever think to ask WGT directly, instead of Forumsters? ;)   lol

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Sun, Feb 26 2012 4:51 PM

Oldstir:

Lobsterboy:

. . . any input WGT?

Gosh, ever think to ask WGT directly, instead of Forumsters? ;)   lol

WGT often answer questions in the formsters Oldstir and especially Community Help (unless they're uncomfortable ones lol) so it gives everyone the benefit of knowing the answer . . . but thanks for your input

• Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Sun, Feb 26 2012 5:16 PM

Lobsterboy:

WGT often answer questions

and you actually believe that.  Wow!  Good luck with it :)

RSS