Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Little help here if possible.......

rated by 0 users
Sat, Mar 3 2012 7:48 AM (6 replies)
  • TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Wed, Feb 29 2012 9:05 PM

Okay I've tried Comodo browser, which I wrote about the other day giving me grief as far as getting the blue screen after shutting it down and making my pc take 10-15 minutes to get back to norm. Was offered advice maybe it wasn't compatible using it and Firefox together. I only used one or the other browser. Not both at the same time. So I've just uninstalled Comodo altogether. Reason I went to Comodo was because Firefox alone keeps giving me the "load has timed out, try again, yes or no" message several times during a game, sometimes right as I am in mid-swing. So tonight I've gone to Goggle Chrome. Only one "load has timed out, try again, yes or no" message but on the two occasions I've stepped out to smoke upon my return, I've been booted from game entirely and have had to re-log in.

Any possible ideas/advice on what is causing this or a possible fix? Yes cache/browser is cleared on a regular basis. Not daily but regularly. Nothing else is running except the golf game.

Thanks in advance for any tips/advice.

* Well dam, hole 5/18 and got the "load timed out" message again and just boots me from game without an option t click yes or no, lol/  Man, when it rains it pours huh? Lets see if I can even finish it now....wish me luck   lol

**  Okay still on hole #5, got the above message twice before reaching green and then poof.  I give up.  :(

• LeonDelBosque
    1,551 Posts
    Wed, Feb 29 2012 9:49 PM

I'm not an IT guy by any means, but it looks like it's not the browser that's causing the problem... could be your flash player storage settings. Try clearing that cache and making sure global storage is set to allow 3rd party storage, and increase the limit.

• TGor
    313 Posts
    Thu, Mar 1 2012 12:07 AM

I've actually completely removed and re-installed my flash player to resolve stubborn issues.

• sardono
    114 Posts
    Thu, Mar 1 2012 12:39 AM

TGor:

I've actually completely removed and re-installed my flash player to resolve stubborn issues.

+1

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2012 5:19 PM

TGor:

I did the uninstall and re-install. Still getting the occasional "retry" message but no where near like it was doing. Thanks to all who answered. Suppose I'll just be grateful its a little better  lol.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Fri, Mar 2 2012 11:03 PM

There is a flash cache which may cause problems - search in the forums for advice to clear ist.

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Sat, Mar 3 2012 7:48 AM

I did that a few times over the past two weeks before uninstalling and re-installing. Thanks for the suggestion though  :)

RSS