Help › Forums

Re: problem

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 21 2012 12:22 PM (3 replies)
  • russellie
    668 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2012 5:31 AM

Hi

I had the new advert come up for wgt video replays. trouble is it comes up right over the continue button, so had real problem to get out of page anyone else have this problem

Russ

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2012 8:23 AM

russellie:
    anyone else have this problem

Yep.

Usually, these are overlays. Hover your mouse where the Continue button is. Sometimes the button will then appear. If so, easy. Sometimes not, but if your mouse cursor turns into a pointing hand, go ahead and click. 

I can't guarantee this will work all the time, but so far it hasn't failed me.

• Oldbayrunner
    1,774 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2012 8:32 AM

The past couple of days when I receive an invite while I am in my main screen and accept it. The music for the play screen can be heard but the screen does not come up. If I refresh it negates the invite and if I manually go to the Play Now the invitation is lost. I was trying Google Chrome browesr. I have changed back to IE9 to see if that rectifies the problem..Anyone else having this issue?

• boroJohnny
    65 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2012 12:22 PM

Hi have just installed Chrome and having the same problem, what was your outcome? did you correct it? Would like to know.

Thanks 

Johnny

RSS