Forums

Help › Forums

Re: LOOP not turning off

Wed, Mar 7 2012 9:25 AM (8 replies)
  • colbyeagles2day
    9 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2012 12:47 PM

hi wen i right click my loop will not uncheck its been like that for 2 days now what can i do to get it unchecked thanks in advance

• godelescher
    636 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2012 10:47 PM

It's the Schrodinger virus. As long as you don't check if it's checked, it will remain unchecked. As soon as you check if it's checked, it becomes checked again.

You can fix it with the Heisenberg uncertainty patch.

Hope this helps.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2012 11:34 PM

Turning loop off does nothing in WGT Flash

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2012 11:45 PM

What loop does according to my reading provides a frame buffer

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2012 11:49 PM

Infinito3010:
    a frame buffer

Whats a frame buffer?

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Tue, Mar 6 2012 11:55 PM

Each screen is a frame.  Thus when you are putting, the more frames you have in memory the smoother the dots will be moving across the screen.  The number of frames is regulated by your video card.  I have mine set up to a maximum of 16.

That is one of the reasons I pause before making my swing to clear the buffer.

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2012 8:48 AM

godelescher:

It's the Schrodinger virus. As long as you don't check if it's checked, it will remain unchecked. As soon as you check if it's checked, it becomes checked again.

Hope this helps.

• racoondad
    322 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2012 9:08 AM

godelescher:

Hope this helps.

I applied the patch. I got my putting speed pretty much figured out. But the problem is now I have no idea where the ball will go. :)

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Wed, Mar 7 2012 9:25 AM

godelescher:

Hope this helps.

God does not play dice.

RSS