Help › Forums

Re: neewbie in the weed..

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 9 2012 11:41 AM (3 replies)
  • jossun
    1 Posts
    Thu, Mar 8 2012 9:12 AM

Hello Golfers

i am brand new here, virgin of how to play and everything around golf play online.

I registered and received an email from wgt but no link to validate my registration and getting back in wgt but i can't play , can anyone help me , also as new one here i'd like to make friends ..how is it done ..?

Ok thanks to anyone who'll give a hand ..!!

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Thu, Mar 8 2012 7:00 PM

Reply to: neewbie in the weed..

What kind of weed?

• Kindle2010
    602 Posts
    Thu, Mar 8 2012 10:39 PM

Try this...

Have a question or need help? Please peruse our extensive FAQs. If you don't find what you are looking for, feel free to ask our helpful community of players, or contact our Customer Support team by submitting an issue ticket.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Mar 9 2012 11:41 AM

jossun:
    I registered and received an email from wgt but no link to validate my registration and getting back in wgt but i can't play

There is no link to register at. Your post here means you have successfully logged in and can play. All you need to do is click the PLAY NOW button and you're off. That takes you to the Main Menu and you have many choices from there. The easiest way to get going is just click STROKE PLAY and TEE OFF. 

Making friends is easy to do by just clicking "Join a game" and playing with whoever the game hooks you up with. This is how you meet other players and the friends come from there. You might want to get your feet wet playing alone until you get the hang of how the game works. Kindle's links above will help you there.  GL

RSS