Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Grow up or get lost? :)

rated by 0 users
Sun, Mar 11 2012 2:06 PM (4 replies)
  • Oldstir
    434 Posts
    Sat, Mar 10 2012 8:25 PM

To witness over 600 TMs and Legends who think it’s okay to kick people from Their player Searches but once “They” get kicked from a Search; They purposely interrupt Every one of that person’s future Searches just out spite and then cancel immediately because they had no intention of playing anyway.  It’s truly pathetic to see so many alleged adult-aged boys and girls demonstrate such juvenile behavior and blatant disrespect toward members.  Unfortunately nothing can be done about it yet but fortunately we all have Cancel buttons too to ensure we never have to play with the likes of “Them” either.  No replies necessary and there will be none from me; it’s just an observation. ;)

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sat, Mar 10 2012 10:23 PM

Grow up!

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Sat, Mar 10 2012 10:29 PM
    you think they do it only to you? I wonder why? I get booted from a few games every week and I am sure that they don't know me from adam. I wonder then why you, so often! Free this time.
  • Kindle2010
    602 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2012 1:29 PM

Yep, you sure now how to use that cancel button, every time you see my name, or feel the grouping isn't fair, ie 2 tour masters and two legends lol.

POT                                             KETTLE                                                  BLACK

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2012 2:06 PM

ha ha LMFAO o god i love this game,hi kindle

RSS