Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT....PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated by 0 users
Sat, Mar 24 2012 7:07 PM (6 replies)
  • texasaussie
    77 Posts
    Mon, Mar 12 2012 7:11 PM

I am sick and tired of losing my consecutive days played!!!!!!!!!! I played last night till after 9:30 pm cst......tonight I came back at 8:30 pm cst.......should have been next day....no concecutive days.... You and your sponsers can shove it you know where, I'm not spending anymore money on a rip-off game.....all I can say is get your act together!!!!!!!

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Tue, Mar 13 2012 11:49 PM

Days played works nearly flawlessly. Odds are that you're the one at fault for losing your streak. But why care? It's just a number, and you can earn the XP bonus back in a week. 

Don't like the game? Don't play it. 

• pb1711
    1,183 Posts
    Wed, Mar 14 2012 1:18 AM

Why get so upset?

As the previous poster said, it's just a number. As for exp points, you're on level 90 so can purchase all but 1 item from the pro shop. So it doesn't really make much difference to you. I would understand if you were lvl 86 and waiting to get the R11 driver or something like that.

So just relax and enjoy the game.

• texasaussie
    77 Posts
    Wed, Mar 14 2012 6:16 PM

I have been playing this game since 10/10 and am very familiar on how the time works...I know all about what you have descibed. When this problem happened 2 times in 3 weeks I jumped on the powers to be. I am not the only one this has happened to so I vented. I thoroughly enjoy the game. If the game is so good why is it still a BETA after over 4 years?

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, Mar 14 2012 6:26 PM

texasaussie:
    I am not the only one this has happened to so I vented.

Understood. But did you initially take daylight savings time into account? The GMT clock sprung forward last early Sunday morning.

texasaussie:
    If the game is so good why is it still a BETA after over 4 years?

Most BETA applications remain in a BETA status for five full years.

RSS