Help › Forums

Re: I'm new, wanna play some golf?

Fri, Apr 6 2012 6:50 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Mar 24 2012 11:17 PM

StrungOuut:

Hi there I joined a few days ago and I've only played like 4 games anyone want to play?

Hello - my name is Yancy and wahatnots. I play up there on that wgt too.

• BOBTX61
    311 Posts
    Sat, Mar 24 2012 11:26 PM

Welcome aboard!!!  I've only been a WGT member for 2-1/2 mos......I would highly recommend that you WATCH all of the "Video Tutorials".....really study the site.  I didn't upgrade to any better (clubs or balls) until just recently.  You can earn "credits" by watching ADs, taking surveys or doing some of the "offers"....see the GET CREDITS tab above.  Be aware that any "balls" you purchase have a "life"...meaning, they will wear out...some balls have (more durability than others).  Upgraded drivers definitely give you added (distance).....upgraded irons & balls will help your game too...but, you shouldn't feel like you have to upgrade right away. 

This is a FANTASTIC golfing website.....there are approx. 5 million WGT members (Worldwide)......definitely the BEST golfing website on the Internet.

Feel free to contact me anytime you wish to play, OK.

Bob

• GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Sun, Mar 25 2012 1:47 AM

GREAT ADVICE speaking from experience it's exactly what I did from about 2 month ago and my stats are greatly improved & improving too check out YOU-TUBE too,I'm also up for a game of golf on here too :)

GC. 

BOBTX61:

Welcome aboard!!!  I've only been a WGT member for 2-1/2 mos......I would highly recommend that you WATCH all of the "Video Tutorials".....really study the site.  I didn't upgrade to any better (clubs or balls) until just recently.  You can earn "credits" by watching ADs, taking surveys or doing some of the "offers"....see the GET CREDITS tab above.  Be aware that any "balls" you purchase have a "life"...meaning, they will wear out...some balls have (more durability than others).  Upgraded drivers definitely give you added (distance).....upgraded irons & balls will help your game too...but, you shouldn't feel like you have to upgrade right away. 

This is a FANTASTIC golfing website.....there are approx. 5 million WGT members (Worldwide)......definitely the BEST golfing website on the Internet.

Feel free to contact me anytime you wish to play, OK.

Bob

• Willsstrs
    632 Posts
    Sun, Mar 25 2012 5:19 AM

StrungOuut:

Hi there I joined a few days ago and I've only played like 4 games anyone want to play?

I would love to grab a game or two...

And if you are interested, I enjoy giving tips to beginners and you can also watch my videos on youtube (WillsstrsWGT) and they will show you how to play the toughest shots in the game, how to hit bunker shots, chips, putts, and some are just of me playing, so that you can see how I play the slopes, apply spin, and a bunch of stuff like that...

I know Garry right above this post likes to watch them :)

So just shoot me a friend invite and we can play a few games... :)

• PAGES
RSS