Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Newer Player/Brand New Forum Poster

Mon, Mar 19 2012 8:04 PM (8 replies)
  • DarcieA
    3 Posts
    Sat, Mar 17 2012 4:59 PM

Hello! I'm fairly new to the game(though I have played others in the past and do play in the *gasp* real world.  Joined with a few friends, and having a blast chatting and getting to have fun with buddies who are spread out across the country.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Mar 17 2012 6:09 PM

welcome!

• dragnmith1
    23 Posts
    Sat, Mar 17 2012 6:18 PM

Hi Darcie, n Welcome, new here also hit me up daily player

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Sat, Mar 17 2012 6:39 PM

welcome to WGT,   really fun golf game for real life golfers on the internet.  The search box on the right .>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  will help a ton with seeking forum help without bringing up repeated topics.

If you have troubles finding something, just ask as there are a lot of players in the community willing to help, such as myself.

Again, welcome to the game and have fun.

Hp

• Electro68
    120 Posts
    Sat, Mar 17 2012 11:48 PM

Welcome Darcie, I am still new myself being that it is my second week but this game is awesome; a great simulation golf game. This is a great community of players who for the most part are happy to help you in any way they can.

I have sent you a friend request so maybe I'll see ya on the lynx, 'hit em well'

Steve (Electro68)

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2012 3:14 AM

Welcome! 

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2012 4:35 AM

Welcome to WGT! :-)

• DarcieA
    3 Posts
    Sun, Mar 18 2012 8:41 AM

Just want to say Thank you! all for the notes of welcome, much appreciated! My friends and I made a Country Club, casual, fun group, the "Knights of the Fescue" touch of Monte Python there and a tease at a friend who loves playing out of it.  See ya on the green!

Darcie

• Knyx
    103 Posts
    Mon, Mar 19 2012 8:04 PM

Good to have another member to the community.  You seem to have made a quick trip to pro, and at that rate you will be better than me by the end of the week!  I added you as a friend if you ever need someone to play with.  Hope to see you around!

RSS