Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Buying credits and puchasing equipment

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 26 2012 8:44 AM (2 replies)
  • FlyTyer
    19 Posts
    Sun, Mar 25 2012 10:37 AM

Ready to take the plunge..lol..last year I posted a thread about usinh a prepaid master card. the response I recieved was that prepaid are ok but there is a 500 surcharge for each transaction. So my question is can I purchase a Full set of clubs, Putter and 2Wedges and some balls all at the same timewith one transaction. Does my question make sense...lol..Thanks for your help.

Fytyer

Hit'em Straight

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Mar 26 2012 6:35 AM

FlyTyer:

Ready to take the plunge..lol..last year I posted a thread about usinh a prepaid master card. the response I recieved was that prepaid are ok but there is a 500 surcharge for each transaction. So my question is can I purchase a Full set of clubs, Putter and 2Wedges and some balls all at the same timewith one transaction. Does my question make sense...lol..Thanks for your help.

Fytyer

Hit'em Straight

hi

there should not be a surcharge unless it's something specific to that card or an international transaction (which I am not sure about), but I know many have used prepaid mc's or visa's or amex without any surcharges.

and I don't believe we have a basket per say, where you can add several different clubs and then buy in 1 shot.

-wgticon

• FlyTyer
    19 Posts
    Mon, Mar 26 2012 8:44 AM

thank you for your input. Off the buys some items.  thanks again

RSS