Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Replay issue - "Error 1065"

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 26 2012 1:57 PM (2 replies)
  • cricketrules
    1,050 Posts
    Mon, Mar 26 2012 9:15 AM

Recently I've started saving extra replays in my blog as the 10 slots given by WGT aren't really enough.

However, now, whenever I delete a replay from my 10 slots and then try to re-open it through my blog, it doesn't work and comes up with the "Error 1065" message.

All replays that are in my blog and in my 10 slots still work from each link, but ones that are no longer saved in the 10 slots and are in the blog alone don't work. They all used to, but recently the error message has been coming up. Hope that all makes sense..

Just wondering if anybody else has experienced this problem and knows a way to stop it or whether it's just a bug from the latest round of maintenance. 

Jack.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Mar 26 2012 10:44 AM

Hi

I have seen it happen before but not sure why it happens. Maybe you could email us and then we can see if engineers know that error code.

-wgticon

• cricketrules
    1,050 Posts
    Mon, Mar 26 2012 1:57 PM

Thanks for the quick reply Icon, I've sent an e-mail to members@worldgolftour.com with pretty much the same info as here so hopefully they can sort out the problem :)

Jack.

RSS