Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Surveys

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 29 2012 12:54 AM (3 replies)
  • SweetiePie91
    269 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 3:13 AM

When I go to Get credits-earn free credits-take surveys I never get any surveys in there. I have been checking that tab every day (more than once a day at times) for weeks and the only message I always get there is:

'We're sorry, there are no options available to earn Credits right now. We have new options available every few days so please check back tomorrow.'

So will you put any surveys there or not? Or why do you even have that tab when you never have anything in it?

Sincerely

SP

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 7:20 AM

It varies from country to country. Why not try the surveys in the main section?

• bugsyp
    1,125 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2012 9:06 AM

Agree i holidayed in New Zealand and got no surveys at all but as soon as i returned to UK i started to receive surveys again. It seems that players outside USA & to a lesser extent the UK get a raw deal and are unable to obtain credits as quickly to upgrade clubs etc.

• SweetiePie91
    269 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2012 12:54 AM

Yeh Americans and possible UK gets a whole lot more credits for free than other countries, not fair at all. Not speaking of all the free balls they have gotten... More surveys to the people (in the rest of the world)!

RSS