Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Surveys; The MAD GOLFER

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 4 2012 2:17 PM (6 replies)
  • lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2012 2:21 PM

I have noticed that lately Peanut Labs is starting to also cop out on awarding credits too players.Just like Trial-Pay, its the same old crap all over again. To date they have cheated me out of 20 credits because I  was not qualified for the survey. How do you not qualify for a survey on salad dressing? Just like Trial-Pay , Peanut Labs is trying to regulate the number of surveys that we can do. Locking the page to block the survey or disqualifying with bogus reasons. I am getting tired of being cheated by these half ass companies W.G.T.  If these companies cant be honest with us then please remove them from W.G.T...Seeeee Yaaaaaah

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2012 2:44 PM

Lonnie... I know you're gonna try to bust me for this but look at it from the company's side.

Salad Dressing X want to find out what everyone's favorite dressing is.  Peanut Labs to the rescue with some surveys.  100 of 'em.

41 different people respond.  But 60 of the responses are from Lonnie who takes the survey over and over.  The other 40 people love Thousand Island and Caesar dressings.  But the results are skewed 'cause Lonnie always selects Blue Cheese.  Salad Dressing X pulls all their dressing off the shelf except for the 60% favorite, Blue Cheese.  So when I go to the grocery store I'm stuck with buying stinky Blue Cheese.  Thanks Lonnie.

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Fri, Mar 30 2012 2:56 PM

Since this was the first time for this survey the count should be right, Also the surveys are always different and it is very very seldom that you will repeat a survey if possible. Thats why the zip code and other information is gathered for cross reference. So you see there is a limit to regulation and I respect that. But dont lock me out with out cause....

• Lmorgan007
    408 Posts
    Sat, Mar 31 2012 6:24 AM

Doublemochaman:

But the results are skewed 'cause Lonnie always selects Blue Cheese.  Salad Dressing X pulls all their dressing off the shelf except for the 60% favorite, Blue Cheese.  So when I go to the grocery store I'm stuck with buying stinky Blue Cheese.  Thanks Lonnie.

Blue Cheese dressing rocks!  My fave.

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Sat, Mar 31 2012 2:03 PM

Evidently you dont comprehend too well. Surveys cant be duplicated, and no matter how many times you visit a site, the surveys are always different. I have never repeated a survey since being on W.G.T.. And besides I dont like Blu Cheese , Im a ranch guy. So if you got stuck with Blu Cheese, it wasnt my fault........

• Steve442
    710 Posts
    Sat, Mar 31 2012 2:18 PM

Never ever had a problem with Peanut Labs sureys. Perhaps it's just you Lonnie.

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Wed, Apr 4 2012 2:17 PM

ok, its 3 times in a row now i have completed a survey without getting my credits. this is only happening in the we want to hear from you surveys. when i ask support about it, i get the usual where is your proof. how the hell am i supposed to have proof, when they dont even acknowledge i have even done the survey. yes, i do get the congratulations at the end of it, and even type in the security code, but i dont get anything after that. icon, i think its time wgt got onto the folks who are doing these surveys, and gave them a bit of an earful. 

RSS