Forums

Help › Forums

Re: gifting

rated by 0 users
Sun, Apr 1 2012 5:34 AM (7 replies)
  • Crankiedaisy
    169 Posts
    Sat, Mar 31 2012 10:03 PM

tried a post in bug log but got no response, is anyone else sending gifts that don't reach the destination.  WGT are not responding to my communications.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Mar 31 2012 11:01 PM

Crankiedaisy:

tried a post in bug log but got no response, is anyone else sending gifts that don't reach the destination.  WGT are not responding to my communications.

hi

in 1000's of such reports, I don't remember more than 1-2 that ever did not reach destination. Those usually involved gifts being sent right before downtime.

Most of the time, it's something else such as the person not seeing the gift or else.

-wgticon

• Crankiedaisy
    169 Posts
    Sun, Apr 1 2012 3:43 AM

thanks for responding.  My activities show the sending, does the recieving normally show on his activity.  I sent more and HE says there not there.  Am I able to check his equipment without playing  him?

• TrufflIE
    524 Posts
    Sun, Apr 1 2012 3:51 AM

I believe this is called a scam....

Sorry... 

LOL

• Crankiedaisy
    169 Posts
    Sun, Apr 1 2012 3:56 AM

Time will tell!

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Apr 1 2012 4:01 AM

If you know them well, then I'm sure they'd give you their log in details so you could look for yourself.

• Ffudd
    2,541 Posts
    Sun, Apr 1 2012 4:16 AM

If your account shows that the gift has been sent just send him a screenshot.

He should then send that to WGT support who can confirm if it has been added to his account and sort it out for him.

Don't send the gift again just in case he is pulling a fast one - it could turn out to be expensive :-)

• Crankiedaisy
    169 Posts
    Sun, Apr 1 2012 5:34 AM

The second sleve arrived.  YAY.  Alls well th@ ends well.  thanks for the help.

RSS