Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Friend Requests

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 5 2012 4:05 PM (8 replies)
  • Pryke
    295 Posts
    Thu, Apr 5 2012 5:36 AM
    Am I the only person who gets friend requests from players I've never played with? Usually they're genuine players, not like the cheeznutz thing, but I've no idea who they are. Not affliated with my CC, or a CC I was part of before. Not friends with any of my current friends. Why would you want to be friends with someone you've never played against? The problem is I then have to search through forums and messages to see if I agreed to play a tournament somewhere and have forgotten...
  • GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Thu, Apr 5 2012 6:04 AM

No I got one this morning some guy from India I don't know him from Adam Patel well weird.

GC. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Apr 5 2012 6:12 AM

Take a look at the inviter's activity. You usually see a whole bunch of new friend activity. Some new players just start inviting everybody in sight or read something you posted. I never understood why but I check my wall before denying. Sometimes they're looking for help.

• Pryke
    295 Posts
    Thu, Apr 5 2012 6:29 AM

I've been accepting them, waiting a few days, then removing if I don't play or hear from them.

• GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Thu, Apr 5 2012 7:53 AM

Yeah YJ,I did check the guy's wall seemed ok so I added him if nothing happens or if it do I can always unfriend  them, bit strange mind LOL.

GC.

• BaconButty
    116 Posts
    Thu, Apr 5 2012 8:01 AM

Hi Jim. very ture thats how l have you down as a friend. As a new player l asked you for help and you came back and helped me more than once and l thank you for that. it would be good to have a 2nd game/round lol.

Take Care

BB

• Garinth
    14 Posts
    Thu, Apr 5 2012 10:06 AM

As a new player I ran across a post(a 2 year old, dead post) from someone yesterday. I want to ask him a question about it but the only way I can, and I may be wrong, is to send a friend request. With that I can not even say hello or why I am asking. To him it is just a random request. A small introduction box included in the friend request would help, on both ends. 

• Rzbk
    376 Posts
    Thu, Apr 5 2012 11:09 AM

you can ask a question by posting on his wall.

• Whittty
    14 Posts
    Thu, Apr 5 2012 4:05 PM

i get them as well..and wonder where they come from...i check them out first and some of the accounts look weird..

RSS