Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Just new/Credits

Tue, Mar 9 2010 2:27 PM (4 replies)
  • Verdigo
    1 Posts
    Mon, Mar 8 2010 12:13 PM
    Just new to this.I do not have any credits,How can I get some without buying any so I can play tournaments.Is there anyway other then buying them.
  • WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Mon, Mar 8 2010 3:15 PM

Hi Verdigo,

There are a couple of ways for players to earn credits in the game.  You can enter any of our free weekly and monthly events for stroke play and closest to the hole.  If you can crack the top 70 players then you will win a percentage of the purse.  Alternatively if you look under the BUY CREDITS section you'll see an option to "Complete Offers for Credits".  Have a look through those and you might be interested in taking advantage of some of our 3rd party offers.

Also keep in mind that as you progress through the tiers you will earn a small bonus for each promotion from Hack to Amateur, Amateur to Pro and Pro to Master.

Hope that helps and let us know if you have any more questions. =)

• bigbilldoh
    15 Posts
    Mon, Mar 8 2010 4:51 PM

I'd complain, in regards to the swing meter, as I'm going to do. Hey WGT, how about a refund, on todays deposit? Your swing meter,waso screwy  today, it made it impossible to play. How about doing the right thing? thanks

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Mon, Mar 8 2010 8:11 PM

u serious with those stats look no further than the end of your right hand for something to blame. really stop it. JB

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Mar 9 2010 2:27 PM

bigbilldoh:

I'd complain, in regards to the swing meter, as I'm going to do. Hey WGT, how about a refund, on todays deposit? Your swing meter,waso screwy  today, it made it impossible to play. How about doing the right thing? thanks

Wrong forum

Wrong thread

Wrong idea

Just.... wrong.

How about making the right decision, to post the right message, in the right forum, on the right thread.

In other words,.... Do the right thing.

Otherwise you just look foolish.

Have a nice day.

jbenny11:
    u serious with those stats look no further than the end of your right hand for something to blame. really stop it. JB

Amen.... preach it, brother.

RSS