Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Totally Un Excusable

Sun, Apr 15 2012 12:53 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Tue, Apr 10 2012 11:20 PM

I agree. I'm just can't believe how f'ked up this putting is on here. I'm havin a tough time too Renni, I think it's bullshyt too myself. Pay good money for this stuff and get shafted by a computer game screw up.

Sounds like a rotten comp. program gone south for you Renn, i feel for you. Chin up and see if it don't iron itself out soon for you i hope.

I don't give a shyt what any of you clowns say about Renn, I know he's good people and I believe him if he says somethin is screwy. So go ahead with the smart azzed comments, because i know better.

• oilyrag
    875 Posts
    Wed, Apr 11 2012 2:51 AM

renn....

one thing you could do is record the whole game with something like expressions, then upload the video, this will show the game from your point of view

• bigstickgreg
    8 Posts
    Wed, Apr 11 2012 3:16 AM

You are absolutely right renniw, somethings amiss on the game.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, Apr 11 2012 2:53 PM

hyena64:
    Please stop using cache clearing as a fix-all.  I did it at the request of wgt. Didn't correct any of my issues, which still exist, but cleared out all my saved passwords & other saved sites.

Clearing your cache often is an important part of keeping your clubs characteristics working properly. Ren was doing a lot of web surfing and had built-up a lot of browser files during the week he didn't play WGT golf. When he returned to WGT.com to play a round of golf, his clubs characteristics was out of balance so to speak. This explains why I suggested Ren clear his cache. 

There is no cure-all per se for anyone experiencing game issues. Each playing issue is unique to every computer, and what it takes to fix a gaming issue here will always be different in nature. Ren having to clear his browser cache for better game-play just happened to be that fix this time.

No harm, no foul my friend.

• hibbysam
    74 Posts
    Wed, Apr 11 2012 3:19 PM

indeed

What he said 

• hibbysam
    74 Posts
    Wed, Apr 11 2012 3:22 PM

Listen up jerkwads?

hehe

How about, no?  

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Wed, Apr 11 2012 7:02 PM
    Hey Renn I think y'all should get together with Andyson and come up with a cool JERK WADS AWARD. lMAO!!! I'd be proud to have one. :-))
  • Topcat488
    172 Posts
    Sun, Apr 15 2012 12:53 PM

Lmorgan007:

Topcat488:

I think the game wants people to be frustrated,  but what the hell, karma is a b!tch.

Just like real golf then.  Well done WGT for the realism.

And what is your take on real life sandbagging.

• PAGES
RSS